We're now open! Local Government restrictions applyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Stop off at The Coaching Halt in Crawley any time. A bright and friendly family pub with a blend of modern and traditional décor, we welcome locals and those travelling further afield. Restaurant-style pub food and expertly kept cask ales are our specialty. Visit us and discover a world of choice behind the bar, and on the food menu. Eat alfresco on the covered terrace or in the pub garden. Walk through the front door and you’ll find comfy chairs and homey touches like an open brick fireplace. We have a lovely indoor play area for pre-schoolers and nd a children’s menu with a mix of classic and modern meals.
A meal with us can be a journey. Begin by crafting your perfect starter platter. Perfect when you’re craving something rich and comforting. Rotisserie chicken is the main focus of the menu. We can say that our chickens are of excellent quality because they’re all farm assured. Pick from an array of traditional and contemporary dishes.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Proper, authentic pub food is what we do. Think delicious plates of comforting, traditional favourites, with delightfully modern twists. Steaks and grills are the stars of our menu. Moreish sharers, nibbles and salads are ideal if you want a quick bite, or if you want something a little different try one of our daily specials. We promise to always make you feel welcome, whether you're having a beer and nibbles in the bar, or enjoying a more leisurely meal in the dining area.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.